Mechanical royalties refer to any copyrighted audio composition that is rendered mechanically such as tape recordings, music videos, ringtones, MIDI files, downloaded tracks, DVDs, computer games...etc.
Articles in this section
- Do the digital stores take a cut on my music sales?
- How Do I Withdraw My Money?
- How long does it take for my music to go live?
- When do I get my money credited to the My Account section?
- Will I be notified when my music is delivered to the stores?
- Are the UPCs created by the system re-usable for other purposes like physical CDs fulfillment?
- Can I use my own UPC/ISRC codes?
- Content Infringement Guidelines: What is content infringement and how to avoid it?
- Couldn't I just sign up with iTunes, Amazon, Spotify...etc directly? Why go through JTV Digital?
- Cover art requirements