1. Accuracy. Albums and / or tracks titles, should always match the cover image titles.
2. Additional Information. All titles of albums and / or tracks should not include additional information, unless it is really necessary for the identification of content.
3. Singles. A disc must only be identified as a Single format disc, if it contains from 1 to 3 tracks, having duration of less than 10 minutes each.
4. Singles of 1 track. For all Single format discs containing a single track, the release title and track title must be the same.
5. EPs. A release must be identified as an EP if:
It has from 1 to 3 tracks, with one the tracks having duration of at least 10 minutes, and a total duration of 30 minutes or less.
It has from 4 to 6 tracks, having a total duration of 30 minutes or less.
6. Audio must match. Audio files and track titles must always match. It's not accepted to upload an audio to the non-corresponding track.
7. Generic titles. Do not use generic titles for the tracks. Titles as: Track 01, Track 02, will not be accepted.
8. Multiple titles for album and tracks. The albums and / or tracks containing multiple titles must be separated with a slash. Please insert a space before and after the slash.
9. Silent and hidden tracks. The silent tracks, hidden tracks, and ghost tracks, should be clearly indicated in the version field.
10.Tracks version information. To differentiate between multiple versions of the same track, or indicate that a track is different from its original version, use the corresponding description in its version field.
11. Use of "Exclusive" or "Limited Edition". The titles of albums and / or tracks must not contain terms such as "Exclusive" or "Limited Edition", because the titles are a permanent part of the content.
12. References physical contents and / or digital, or content which is not included. The album titles should not include terms referring to contents which are not included in the album. Such as, physical formats, digital formats, and / or geographic location. Some examples are: E-Release, Digital Version, Digital Only, Digital Download, with Booklet, European Edition, American Edition, etc.
13. Unnecessary version information. The standard version, i.e., the original version of a track, must not include additional information. For example: Original Version, Album Version, Original Mix, etc.
14. Live content. If a track is recorded live, it must be indicated in the version field as "Live", " Ao Vivo", "En Vivo", and so on, accordingly to the language of the album. If all tracks are recorded live, it must also be indicated in the version fieldof the album.
15. Censoring Words. Artist names, track titles, and album titles must be submitted in the original form that was intended by the artist. Explicit words are automatically censored in some channels, and would appear as for example: f**k, or s**t. So do not insert the asterisks in the titles.